Media & Photography Accreditation
For consideration for a media accreditation, a journalist must:
- Have emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a request at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the event.
- Be a current, working journalist or photographer for a recognized national or international media outlet
Media credentials are not intended for those who sell photos or images. Accreditation will not be issued to those involved in commercial ventures, unless specially approved in advance and written consent is obtained from Singapore Gymnastics.
Written confirmation of credential approval from Singapore Gymnastics will be sent via email no later than 3 days prior to the start of the event.
All photographers must receive the consent and approval of Singapore Gymnastics and they must have a “SG FOP Tag”, to access the field of play (FOP).
Photography taken for anything other than news usage must receive prior written approval from Singapore Gymnastics and may require athlete approval for commercial use.
Flash photography is not permitted.
Photographers are closer to competitors than in many sports and since great concentration is needed in gymnastics, photographers should bear this in mind when working and avoid excessive noise and movement especially during routines on apparatus such as the beam and vault where gymnasts need to “spot” the apparatus. In short, the following points should be noted:
- Do not move when gymnasts are performing!
- Do not interrupt competitors, coaches or officials during the competition or distract them for picture taking!
- Do not leave equipment lying around to obstruct the movement of gymnasts, officials, the public or colleagues!
- Do not block another photographer’s sight line since he was in position before you!
Media and Photographers should email Singapore Gymnastics for the Declaration Form.